Establish yourself as a leader.
The Strategic Leadership graduate certificate equips you with the knowledge, skills, experiences, attitudes, perspectives, and tools necessary to inspire teams and navigate change. You’ll learn the broad-based leadership concepts that can be applied in a variety of individual, organizational, and community settings in an ever-changing, pluralistic, global society.
A Well Rounded Curriculum
The certificate can be completed in less than nine months on the basis of completing five courses (15 total credit hours), offered in a seven-week, accelerated format.
The 5 courses are as follows:
- MSL 6625: Organizational Psychology and Behavior
- MSL 6670: Leading Change for Innovation and Alignment
- MSL 6710: Globalization and Cultural Negotiation
- MSL 6730: Developing a Learning Organization for the Knowledge-Based Economy
- MSL 6600: Leadership Fundamentals: Ethical Leadership & Values Driven Organizations